Stephen Wu and the attorneys in Cooke Kobrick & Wu LLP help clients enforce intellectual property rights, including trademarks, service marks, and copyrights, in the Second Life® virtual world and other virtual worlds and multiuser online games. The firm’s lawyers can also advise clients concerning other types of business disputes involving 3D Internet environments, and litigate these disputes in state and federal courts in the United States.
Cooke Kobrick & Wu LLP’s virtual worlds and multiuser online game litigation services include:
- Litigation to enforce trademark rights and stop trademark infringement and counterfeiting
- Defending against unfair claims of infringement
- Enforcing copyright rights in lawsuits and stopping copyright infringement
- Defending against infringement claims
- Breach of contract claims
- Privacy and data security breaches
- Claims of deceptive trade practices
- Defending against governmental enforcement actions
This website is designed for general information only. The website does not comprise legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship.